From "Dave Wolf" <dave.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BrushedTemplate problem
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 14:44:16 GMT
Isn't the new default template the old brushed template?

--
Dave Wolf
H: 303-377-9537

Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. -- Benjamin Franklin

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.