From "Juan Pablo Santos Rodríguez" <juanpablo.san...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: aliases?
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 21:44:43 GMT
Hi Bob,

may be interwiki links could help you with aliases? i.e., by default typing
[Google:Bob], should be converted to http://www.google.com/search?q=Bob.
Check both jspwiki.properties (Interwiki links section, lines 615-650) and
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/InterWiki

regarding the custom footer, as Janne said, you can implement your own
PageFilter or extend BasicPageFilter to add your custom markup (overriding
preTranslate method, for example). Another way could be using InsertPage
plugin, available in the core distro. Initial code and some explanations at
http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/InsertPagePlugin

cheers,
jp