From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: 2.4.69 memory leak?
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 15:10:20 GMT

It is very likely that these are due to the known WikiSession vs.
EventManager memory leak which was removed in later 2.4 series
(2.4.97, IIRC).

I would highly recommend that you upgrade to the latest stable
release (2.6.3 at the writing of this), or at least to 2.4.104.
We no longer support 2.4 at all...

/Janne