From "Gavin Goldsmith" <ggoldsm...@pnp.co.za>
Subject Help with creating a new template
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:21:18 GMT

Hi all

I need assistance if you can... I've successully implemented JSPWiki on
our intranet.

Thus far, apart from having replaced the logo, I have not made any
changes to the template. Now I've been asked to update it to look as in
the attached png (does this list even allow attachments?).

Can someone give my any guidance here - I'm not .css or .jsp guru!! In
addition to tips on what to change, ideas as to how to set up a
development environment for this would be very much appreciated.

>From the tip of Africa...

Gavin

Read our disclaimer at: http://www.picknpay.co.za/pnp/view/pnp/en/page5093?
If you don't have web access, the disclaimer can be mailed to you on request.
Disclaimer requests to be sent to it-security@pnp.co.za