From Luca Andreatta <luca.andrea...@eng.it>
Subject JSPWiki policy permissions ignored
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:34:49 GMT
Hi All,
I have a problem with JONAS and its policy file.

I'm using JSPWiki 2.6.2, JONAS 4.8.6 with Tomcat 5.5.17.

By default Jonas start with this POlicy file:

grant {
  // Allow everything for now
  permission java.security.AllPermission;
};

If I add my custom JSPWiki policy file to that file it seems that the
above rule overrides my JSPWiki permission.

How can I adjust Jonas permission to run correctly (others application
deployed shoul work as usual) and use the correct permissions in JSPWiki?

I tried different combination of permissions, but no one seems to work,
any suggestion?

Thanks,
Luca.