From Murray Altheim <murra...@altheim.com>
Subject Re: create a new page from a template?
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:19:37 GMT
Bob Paige wrote:
> Found the answer myself: http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/NewPageHandler
>
> Jann (strongly) suggests we use the VariableManager.expandVariables() call,
> which is just what I was looking for.

Bob,

In my previous reply* I provided a link to the NewPageHandler that is
part of the CeryleWikiPlugins.

    http://purl.org/ceryle/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=CeryleWikiPlugins

This includes the NewPageHandler. The page on jspwiki.org is about
the outdated version that was part of the McKessonPlugins donated
by John Volkar to the CeryleWikiPlugins (as it states on that page in
an Information balloon). It's the same thing.

Murray

* Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2008 12:38:47 +1200

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record