From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@mac.com>
Subject Re: aliases?
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 01:41:40 GMT
Bob, Murray and all --

While the TiddlyWiki plugin sounds like it is very convenient for
users, I don't see something like this being part of JSPWiki unless
the functionality is carefully constrained. In particular, the
capability to specify external URLs has "cross site scripting" written
all over it. ACLs would not be the answer, either -- you'd want to
create a custom Permission type for it, and have the right to use it
enshrined in the security policy.

Andrew