From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.jaqu...@me.com>
Subject Re: JBoss/MySQL combination - cannot create new users
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 12:34:34 GMT
Chris --

The different 'WikiPrincipals' are just identifiers for the current
user. If you successfully authenticate, it will be the user name. If
not, it's the cookie vaue the user set, OR the IP address.

Anyway, all your messages tell me is that the second user cannot
authenticate. One reason could be that the password you type in, once
hashed with SHA1, does not match the hash code in the password column.
If your database script generates passwords in clear text, by
definition it is not hashed, and authentication will fail.

Another reason might me that the two users have the same wiki names,
full names, or login names. These are all supposed to be unique. So it
is a violation to have two users with different login names and full
names, but whose wiki names are both 'test'.