From Chris Mein <cdm...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: JBoss/MySQL combination - cannot create new users
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 22:09:41 GMT

Found the solution (got to love open source code). Anyway

When I ran the JDBCUserDatabaseTest.testFindByEmail() on my system I got the following exception:

    "java.sql.Exception: Value '0000-00-00' can not be represented as 'java.sql.Timestamp"

So it appears to me that the table definition doesn't work for MySQL. If anyone is reading
this maybe this needs to be noted in the create_user.dll file.

Thanks for you input Andrew

Chris

Not happy with your email address?.