From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: 2.4.69 memory leak?
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 15:56:52 GMT
Hi Weijian,

Why don't you try an update to at least the latest version of the 2.4
line? As far as I know the API has already been stable between minor
releases, too, in 2.4.

Have a look at the 2.4 ChangeLog at [1]... Quite a long fix list from
.69 to .104, isn't it? ;-)
Especially this one fixed in 2.4.84 might be interesting for you:
* Fixed a memory leak in JSPWikiMarkupTranslator, found by Aron Gombas.

Regards,
 Florian

[1] http://www.ecyrd.com/~jalkanen/JSPWiki/2.4.104/ChangeLog

Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht vom 04.07.2008 um 15:34: