From luca80 <luca.andrea...@eng.it>
Subject JONAS - Policy problem
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 14:37:02 GMT

Hi All,
I have a problem with JONAS that isn't reading the JSPWiki policy file.

I'm using JSPWiki 2.6.2, JONAS 4.8.6 with Tomcat 5.5.17.

I tried also JSPWiki 2.6.2 in Tomcat 5.5.26, without Jonas, and it works. Is
there any setting that I'm missing? Is there any known problems with Jonas?

All I did is this:
I simply moved some permissions from Authenticated group to a new Group
called Test. I added some users to this group and when I log in as a user of
this group I can see the differences in the permissions in Tomcat, but not
in Jonas.

In Tomcat I modified this files:
userdatabase.xml
groupdatabase.xml
jspwiki.policy
jspwiki.properties

In Jonas I had to add the classes defined in jspwiki.jaas in the jaas.config
of Jonas.
I see that there is also a java.policy in the conf dir of Jonas, is that the
problem?

Thanks for any suggestion,
Luca.