From hsickel <herbert.sic...@banctec.de>
Subject Re: Group ACL's not working
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2008 11:04:28 GMT

Hi,

I have the same problem on my installation.
I created a page with the following ACL [{ALLOW edit test}]
I logged to the system with member1 who is not a member of this group. I was
able to view the page and to edit it.
I activated the line for the jaas-file

java.security.auth.login.config=D:\\Tools\\apache-tomcat-6.0.16\\webapps\\WIKI-MAIL\\WEB-INF\\jspwiki.jass
java.security.policy=D:\\Tools\\apache-tomcat-6.0.16\\webapps\\WIKI-MAIL\\WEB-INF\\jspwiki.policy

The starne thing to me is, that I see only the text from the page, not the
ACL...
Any hint to me - and sorry for my poor english - Herbert