From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Re: displaying page content only
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2008 21:10:28 GMT
I don't know whether one can switch to it programmatically, but
switching from the website style 'standard' to 'print-friendly'
results in such a page, too.
BTW, this style is selected automatically for printouts.

(Don't know if "website style" is the translation used in FF3, because
I'm using the german version.)

Regards,
 Florian

Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht vom 07.07.2008 um 22:58: