From "Bob Paige" <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with ImageGen plugins
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:23:52 GMT
Harry,

Thanks for the pointer; I didn't realize the ImageGen sources were there.

My problem is further complicated in that our IT department thus far won't
allow me to remotely debug the problem (they control the server) and it
doesn't appear when I run the exact same .war file locally. Also, there is
no stack trace; the code literally logs the error message I included before
and then throws a new exception.

I'll see if I can put some pressure on IT, but I don't have much leverage at
this point :(

--
Bobman