From "Bob Paige" <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject problem with ImageGen plugins
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:15:15 GMT
I'm having some trouble getting the ImageGen plugins to work when deployed
on our Sun server.

Deployed locally (WinXP) under tomcat, the plugins work fine. When I deploy
exactly the same .war file to Sun I get

SequencePlugin failed: org.nascif.jspwiki.plugin.imagegen.ImageGenError:
Error generating graph - java.lang.NullPointerException

I see no other error messages in the catalina log file, and I don't have
permission on the server to adjust log levels.

Could this be a problem with temp directories? (I'm guessing). Does anyone
know how this works internally, or have experience with this type of error?

--
Bobman