From "Bob Paige" <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: creating new pages
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 12:08:09 GMT
By 'template' I really mean 'starting point'. The template for a
specifications document might contain tags identifying it as a spec, plus
some standard headings.

As far as my solution sounding like a database, I'm guilty there :) . My
early database experience makes me consider most every problem as a
data-driven one. Still trying to break that habit.

--
Bobman