From HC Tu ( 杜海成 ) <H...@taiwanmobile.com>
Subject RE: RSS with absolute path filename
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 09:51:31 GMT
Ok. I will create a JIRA issue on this.
Hai-Chen

-----Original Message-----
From: Janne Jalkanen [mailto:janne.jalkanen@iki.fi]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 5:29 PM
To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: RSS with absolute path filename

This functionality is not supported.  It might accidentally work, but probably not.

In fact, the whole concept of the RSS file is kinda broken and needs to be fixed.  It should
be a JSP file (with strong caching) to allow for certain kinds of deployment.

Might be a good ide ato file a JIRA issue on this...

/Janne

On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 08:25:00AM +0800, HC Tu ( ??海?? ) wrote:
> Let me add that the reason to place rss feeds outside the webapp
> directory is to support multiple instances with just one docBase.
> I check the source code and just cannot figure out how to accomplish this.
> I appreciate it if someone can  explain how this can be done.
> Many thanks.
>
> Hai-Chen Tu

feed. My guess is, you've set it beginning with slashes, so it is getting generated on your
tmp dir. As this property is also relative to jspwiki root, you're also getting the messed
url.