From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: attachment client leads to provider failure
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 19:18:49 GMT
> I am trying to write a http client that will login, attach, and
> logout.
> I am having problems with the attach. It leads to a "Upload failed
> because the provider failed: Parent page does not exist (attachment:
> (unknown)). AFAIK, the client duplicates what my browser is doing.
> I am
> giving the same parent page as the "page" parameter, but no dice. I
> assume that I can ignore the progressbar ajax part.

Hi!

Just as a warning, we don't guarantee that the process will stay the
same between revisions.  In fact, we're actively changing it even
between minor versions to throw off bots.

However, what you're probably not doing correct is that you are
sending the form fields in the incorrect order.  Please check
carefully that the order that you're sending the fields is exactly
the same as with the regular process.

/Janne