From Branko Kokanovic <branko.kokano...@mozzartbet.com>
Subject proxy problem
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2008 12:55:59 GMT
sorry for this sparse subject, but I can't define problem more.
We're using jspwiki in our corporate environment and everything worked
like a charm until couple of days ago when we switched to using squid as
proxy cache. Suddenly, logging was problem since, after logon, we were
taken to http://host/wiki/Login.jsp?redirect=StartPage and it just said:
Forbidden
Sorry, but you are not allowed to do that.
Better luck next time.

That is the only thing that was reproducible. All others reported by our
users involved some strange behaviors while editing (someone is already
editing that page...) and saving pages and such. (I can't tell you more
because they seem like random events). We eventually solved it by not
using proxy for it (putting 192.168.0.0/24 in firefox's "no proxy for"
text box) (and deleting all cookies!), but we're not comfortable by that
idea that something needs to be done on client (user) side. So, my
questions are:
1) is this behavior of jspwiki behind proxy cache normal (jspwiki
version is 2.4.103) (e.g. do you already know for this)
2) is it solvable with upgrading to newest jspwiki? (is anything done in
the meantime)
3) anyone have experience what else we can do to override this behavior?
(in jspwiki part)

As you see, our problem is kind of solved, so this mail need to be taken
as possible bug report too. Also, if you need any other information I
can provide, tell me.

greetings, branko kokanovic