From "Volkar, John M." <JVol...@medrad.com>
Subject RE: problem with ImageGen plugins
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2008 17:31:20 GMT
If you are using GraphViz it must be separately installed on the server
and a path to it's binary must be in the jspwiki.properties file.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Paige [mailto:bobpaige@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 1:24 PM
To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: problem with ImageGen plugins

Harry,

Thanks for the pointer; I didn't realize the ImageGen sources were
there.

My problem is further complicated in that our IT department thus far
won't allow me to remotely debug the problem (they control the server)
and it doesn't appear when I run the exact same .war file locally. Also,
there is no stack trace; the code literally logs the error message I
included before and then throws a new exception.

I'll see if I can put some pressure on IT, but I don't have much
leverage at this point :(

--
Bobman

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Harry Metske <harry.metske@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Bob,
>
> I personally have not used this plugin, it is also not a core plugin.
> But the source is available at http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/ImageGen
>
> If you have a stacktrace, that might help us a little further......
>
> regards,
> Harry
>
> 2008/6/23 Bob Paige <bobpaige@gmail.com>:
>
> > I'm having some trouble getting the ImageGen plugins to work when
> deployed
> > on our Sun server.
> >
> > Deployed locally (WinXP) under tomcat, the plugins work fine. When I
> deploy
> > exactly the same .war file to Sun I get
> >
> > SequencePlugin failed:
org.nascif.jspwiki.plugin.imagegen.ImageGenError: