From "Ramya KGrama" <ramyakgr...@gmail.com>
Subject NewPageHandler - how to save the links to the new pages created in a page
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 16:32:20 GMT
Hello all,
I am trying to have a link in the LeftMenu - Create My Page.
When user clicks this link, I am able to bring up a form (using
NewPageHandler and its associated tags as mentioned on JSPWiki website).
But the issue is, after the user gives the newPageName and description and
clicks the submit button - the link to this pageName is lost.
Currently the user will have to search for the page under the name he gave,
to be able to bring up the link - which is quite not right.
I want to be able to somehow preserve the link to the new page created in
"Create My Page" above or below the NewPageHandler form tags.

One thing I tried was: to add
[Edit this page|http://localhost:8080/FLSWiki/Edit.jsp?page=$(newPageName)]
inside the "FormOutput" section as shown below: - but that doesnt help
either.
When I go back to the Left Menu link "Create My Page" and click it - I still
do not see the new page link.
[{FormSet form='newTodoForm'}]
[{FormOutput form='newTodoForm'
handler='org.ceryle.wiki.handler.NewPageHandler'
$(description)
----
[Edit this page|http://localhost:8080/FLSWiki/Edit.jsp?page=$(newPageName)]
}]
[{FormOpen form='newTodoForm'}]
;__Priority__: [{FormSelect name='priority' value='HIGH;*MEDIUM;LOW'}]
;__TODO Name__: [{FormInput name='newPageName' type='text' size=50}]
;__Description__:[{FormTextarea name='description' rows=6 cols=50}]
![{FormInput name='createNewTaskButton' type='submit' value='Create my
page'}]
[{FormClose}]

Thanks in advance,
Ramya