From "Ramya KGrama" <ramyakgr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating JSPWiki in another webapp
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 16:45:06 GMT
The initialise() method is marked "Final" in the AbstractLoginModule class .

Hence, my LoginModule cannot override this method - to be able to initialise
my callBackHandler object as below:
MyLoginModule.initialise():
    public void initialize(Subject subject, CallbackHandler callbackHandler,
Map sharedState, Map options)
    {
        this.subject = subject;
        this.callbackHandler = callbackHandler;
        this.sharedState = sharedState;
        this.options = options;
        debug = "true".equalsIgnoreCase((String)options.get("debug"));
    }
After authentication, I would like to create the appropriate WikiPrincipals.
and my understanding is that it can be done like below if my LoginModule
extends AbstractLoginModule:
MyLoginModule.login():
                       //userName comes from MyCallbackHandler
                       String principalString = userName;
                       if ( principalString == null )
                          throw new FailedLoginException( "No user Principal
found" );

                        if (userType == null)   {
                            throw new FailedLoginException("User Type (Role)
not found:"+userType);
                        }

                       WikiPrincipal principal = new WikiPrincipal(
principalString );
                       m_principals.add( principal );
                        if ("C".equalsIgnoreCase(userType)) {
                            System.out.println("userType is C -
Authenticated role");
                            m_principals.add(Role.AUTHENTICATED);
                            m_principals.add( Role.ALL );
                            m_principalsToOverwrite.add( WikiPrincipal.GUEST
);
                            return true;
                        }
                        else if ("A".equalsIgnoreCase(userType) ||
"T".equalsIgnoreCase(userType)) {
                             m_principals.add( Role.ANONYMOUS );
                            //m_principals.add( Role.ALL );
                        }
             else {
                            m_principals.add( Role.ANONYMOUS );
                            m_principalsToRemove.add( Role.ANONYMOUS );
                        }