From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: Translate documentation to spanish]
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:28:05 GMT
How about moving the current src/wikipages to src/corepages/en, and
starting a new directory for different languages?  Then have build.xml
produce "corepages_en.zip", "corepages_es.zip", etc...

I don't quite know how the documentation in itself should be handled;
our documentation is currently badly split across doc.jspwiki.org,
www.jspwiki.org and the source code, and something would need to be
done to it.

/Janne