From new2Jaas <ramyakgr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating JSPWiki in another webapp
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 19:48:10 GMT

Hi,

I tried a similar thing.

I am writing my own LoginModule (MyLoginModule) and MyCallbackHandler and
would want to "modifyPrincipals" as mentioned by Florian.

MyCallbackHandler is creating an array of callbacks[] with 2 Namecallback
objects (one for userName and one for userType). These two (userName and
userType) are got from request parameters that come from another web
application within the same Tomcat container.

However, should MyLoginModule extend from AbstractLoginModule to be able to
do that. If so, then I have an issue with initialising my callbackhandler
object in the loginmodule.
The earlier approach I tried was for MyLoginModule to implement LoginModule
interface - this let me implement initialise, commit, abort and logout
methods - but I didnt have access to the m_principals etc., collections to
be able to modifyPrincipals.

How do I do both - be able to initialise my callback handler AND have access
to m_principals etc., collections?
PLEASE HELP!!!

I am  using Tomcat5.5. I set the jspwiki.security = jaas, set the policy to
use JSPWiki-Custom authentication. Using JSPWiki 2.6.2.