From new2Jaas <ramyakgr...@gmail.com>
Subject JSPWiki - Attachments - issue with IE browser
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2008 19:02:50 GMT

Hello,

We are having issues with uploading and downloading attachments using
JSPWiki using IE browser.
It works perfectly with Netscape/Mozilla/Flock browsers.
jspwiki.properties -> we set the following attributes:

jspwiki.baseURL = http://localhost:8888/JSPWiki

jspwiki.referenceStyle=relative

jspwiki.attachmentProvider =BasicAttachmentProvider

jspwiki.basicAttachmentProvider.storageDir =C:\\Data\\jspwiki\\NewJSPWiki

With the above settings, when using IE browser, it still uses absolute path
when file is uploaded and shows href'd attachment name with target as:
http://chq006103:8888/JSPWiki/attach/JSPWiki%20Welcome/C%3A%5Cinnovatorlille93.jpg

Whereas in Mozill and other browsers - it correctly shows href'd relative
url:
http://localhost:8888/JSPWiki/attach/JSPWiki%20Welcome/innovatorlille93.jpg

When we upload a file, it is uploaded under the full name (the full absolute
path of the file (from C:\.....<filename>)) - only when we use IE browser.
This does not happen with the other 2 browsers.
Thus, we are unable to download the file.

Any immediate help is highly appreciated!

Thanks!