From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: page comments as footnotes?
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 20:24:27 GMT
In v.7.x we have added the possibilty to edit a particular section of
a page: clicking the edit-link takes you to that specific section.

Similarly it could be possible to added "section-commenting", which
would then insert a ''footnote'' comment link to your the section.
Have you seen this already in some other implementations ?

dirk