From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: favicon.png ==> favicon.ico
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2008 07:58:18 GMT
I noticed 2 things:

1) favicon.ico seems to be missing from the /images directory. I don't
know how it got deleted.
     I will place it back in the next commit.

2) jspwiki.properties needs to indicate that *.ico is a downloadable
attachment type (like .png and others.
    When truning this on, the icon was showing in Safari.

jspwiki.translatorReader.inlinePattern.4 =*.ico

Probably this line should be part of the standard properties file.

dirk