From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: proxy problem
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2008 14:37:44 GMT

My *guess* is that you're losing cookies in some point - make *sure*
that the jspwiki.baseURL is the same as the URL you use to access
it.  Otherwise JSPWiki will return cookies in another domain, your
browser will refuse to serve the cookies back to JSPWiki, thus
essentially simulating a perpetual logout.  Note that even
"www.yourdomain.org" is different from "yourdomain.org" from the
browser's point of view.

This is very probably an issue with your configuration, not JSPWiki
as such.

/Janne