From "Louis Masters" <louis.mast...@log-net.com>
Subject RE: can you invoke a plugin from a link
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2008 16:06:06 GMT
OK, I may have worked out how to do this.  I created another page that
invokes the plugin without the form (basically when the page is rendered).
I added some code to the beginning of the plugin (thanks to a FAQ tip) that
looks for a HTTP parm like so:

wid = c.getHttpParameter("wid");

When I am linking to the page and I need to pass the wid, I use a link like
so:

[http:WIDRequestDetailsHeadLess?wid=40803]

Or

And it works great.