From "Alexey Kakunin" <akaku...@emdev.ru>
Subject Re: trac
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 09:08:25 GMT
Hello Rolf,
Look at www.emforge.org - it is exactly that are you looking for.

We using JspWiki as Wiki-Engine for storing any textual information
(wiki-pages, project & milestones descriptions, ticket descriptions and so
on), and jBPM as workflow engine for task management.
We trying to use trac as prototype (since it is really nice tool) - but also
trying to implement "something more"

Feel free to ask any EmForge related questions in EmForge Mail-Lists:
http://www.emforge.org/wiki/EmForgeMailLists

--
With best regards,
Alexey Kakunin