From "Alexey Kakunin" <akaku...@emdev.ru>
Subject Re: Poll: 2.6.3?
Date Thu, 15 May 2008 11:09:57 GMT
Hello!

Is it possible to include our patch suggested in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-252 into 2.6.3?

Problem with renaming is really serious:  especially in case it clean "Main"
page. So, if JspWiki will be used for some site, renaming may clean
from-page of this site - that is not good.

It is clear PageRenamer is gone - but seems it is gone in 2.7 - and it will
be nice to see fix for this bug in 2.6.3

Thank you.

With best regards,
Alexey Kakunin