From "Gavin Goldsmith" <ggoldsm...@pnp.co.za>
Subject RE: Hyperlinks starting with file:
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 08:01:56 GMT

Perhaps JSPWiki/tomcat has no permissions to save the attachments. Take
a look at the following 2 items in the jspwiki.properties file:
   jspwiki.attachmentProvider = BasicAttachmentProvider
   jspwiki.basicAttachmentProvider.storageDir =
/JSPWiki/user_attachments

See that they are set and that the relevant permissions are set.

Gavin

Read our disclaimer at: http://www.picknpay.co.za/pnp/view/pnp/en/page5093?
If you don't have web access, the disclaimer can be mailed to you on request.
Disclaimer requests to be sent to it-security@pnp.co.za