From "Gavin Goldsmith" <ggoldsm...@pnp.co.za>
Subject RE: Hyperlinks starting with file:
Date Fri, 16 May 2008 10:53:08 GMT

Hi

> Sounds reasonable. However, in our case we have a number of
> documents of various types - Word, Excel, TeX, PDF,
> PowerPoint, etc. that we want publish to all users of the
> wiki.

A possible solution is to create a shared folder within the structres
which  JSPWiki/Tomcat is able to "serve up". The files can then be
placed there and accessed with standard markup, e.g. [Label/Description
| http://servername/JSPWiki/images/xmlCoffeeCup.png].

You can do this with all file types recognised by JSPWiki (there was a
reference to this on this list earlier today).

Hope this helps some.

Gavin

Read our disclaimer at: http://www.picknpay.co.za/pnp/view/pnp/en/page5093?
If you don't have web access, the disclaimer can be mailed to you on request.
Disclaimer requests to be sent to it-security@pnp.co.za