From "Gavin Goldsmith" <ggoldsm...@pnp.co.za>
Subject Formatting in IE of %%collapse bullets under IE
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 07:48:40 GMT

Thanks for your feedback Dirk.

> Works fine on IE6.
> Are you using IE7 ?

I'm using IE7

I went to http://sandbox.jspwiki.org/ <http://sandbox.jspwiki.org/>
intending to add some example markup and I found that someone had beaten
me to it. The results on my browsers were the same: Firefox was ok but
IE wasn't. Here are the 2 screenshots  (sorry, I had to remove these as
my mail with them kept bouncing) :

Does anyone have any ideas? I'm out of ideas as to where to look...

Thanks

Gavin

Read our disclaimer at: http://www.picknpay.co.za/pnp/view/pnp/en/page5093?
If you don't have web access, the disclaimer can be mailed to you on request.
Disclaimer requests to be sent to it-security@pnp.co.za