From Chris Phelan <Chris.Phe...@Sun.COM>
Subject ToC problem
Date Wed, 07 May 2008 14:06:23 GMT
Hi,

I'm experimenting with JSPWiki 2.6.2 and found it to be pretty usable
for the most part, but I have a curious problem with the Table of
Contents plugin.

I've read the docs at

http://www.jspwiki.org/wiki/TableOfContentsPlugin

which state that !!!headings should be listed in the ToC.

I tried editing the default Main page to place a ToC in the Left Menu,
and sure enough it works as advertised.
The problem is that I also wrote an Example page (with !!!headings) and
the ToC just doesn't seem to work when on the 'View' tab - it only works
on the 'Info' tab.

I can supply screenshots if it helps explain the issue, but has anyone
experienced similar misbehaviour, or am I missing something obvious?

Thanks,

Chris