From Roger <rxt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jspwiki, apache2 reverse proxy, virtual domains - reasonably possible?
Date Mon, 26 May 2008 20:21:46 GMT
I had this working once, but don't need it anymore. I did the following:

*** httpd.conf ***

uncomment:

Add:
ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8080/

*** Server.xml (Tomcat) ***
<Connector port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
    connectionTimeout="20000"
    redirectPort="8443"
    proxyName="localhost" proxyPort="80" />

I didn't need to edit the jspwiki.properties afaik, but I might be
wrong.

Good luck!

Roger

Op 26 mei 2008, om 22:14 heeft KR het volgende geschreven: