From Steve <st...@riverbed.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Strange permission behaviour
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 18:04:03 GMT
I've done some more investigation and it seems that the first reference by
another user to a page (containing TitleBox) after TitleBox has been changed
causes the page to be re-rendered and the access rules to be re-parsed. It
looks to me that JSPWikiMarkupParser.handleAccessRule when it parses the
TitleBox access rules is assigning them to the context 'page' (the containing
page) rather than the 'realPage' (the TitleBox).  Due to caching, other pages
containing TitleBox are not affected.

Steve