From new2Jaas <ramyakgr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrating JSPWiki in another webapp
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 20:09:39 GMT

Hi Florian,
We are trying the exact samething. We would like to know about sharing data
from one web application to LoginModule. In your comment you say that you
were able to get the user information from the "session".
Could you please throw more light on this. Is it a HttpSession or something
else.
Thanks for your quick reply!
new2Jaas

Florian Hopf-2 wrote:

> [...]
> the case. I already checked the jar with jarsigner -verify but to me it
> seemed to be valid. I will try the upgrade as soon as possible and see if
> there is any change.
>
> Thanks
> Florian
>

>> Hi!
>>
>> Are you doing this on 2.4 or 2.6?  If 2.4, this kinda sounds like JAR
>> signing problems.  In that case, I would strongly urge you to upgrade
>> to 2.6, since 2.6 does not require JAR signing anymore.
>>
>> /Janne
>>
>> On 4 Jan 2008, at 19:15, Florian Hopf wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> I'm currently in the process of integrating JSPWiki in a different
>>> webapp and have some problems regarding authorization.
>>>
>>> I want the wiki to be integrated completely in my webapp and use only
>>> the login of my webapp. The wiki is not supposed to be visible at all
>>> for anonymous users.
>>>
>>> I developed a LoginModule that retrieves the user information from
>>> session. The relevant section of the LoginModule:
>>>
>>>                 WikiPrincipal userPrincipal = new
>>> WikiPrincipal(user.getCmsUserName());
>>>
>>>                 // If login succeeds, commit these principals/roles
>>>                 m_principals.add(userPrincipal);
>>>                 m_principals.add(Role.AUTHENTICATED);
>>>                 m_principals.add(Role.ALL);
>>>
>>>                 // If login succeeds, overwrite these principals/roles
>>>                 m_principalsToOverwrite.add( WikiPrincipal.GUEST );
>>>                 m_principalsToOverwrite.add(Role.ANONYMOUS);
>>>                 m_principalsToOverwrite.add(Role.ASSERTED);
>>>
>>>                 // If login fails, remove these roles
>>>                 m_principalsToRemove.add(Role.AUTHENTICATED);
>>>
>>>                 return true;
>>>
>>> I adjusted the jspwiki.jaas configuration to look like this:
>>>
>>> JSPWiki-container {
>>>    my.LoginModule       SUFFICIENT;
>>>    com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.login.AnonymousLoginModule       SUFFICIENT;
>>> };
>>>
>>> I still use the WebContainerAuthorizer, as long as I'm always
>>> logged in,
>>> this shouldn't matter?
>>>
>>> I adjusted jspwiki.policy to look like this (only Authenticated
>>> permissions):
>>>
>>> ... keystore and code policies ...
>>>
>>> grant signedBy "jspwiki",
>>>   principal com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.authorize.Role "Authenticated" {
>>>     permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.PagePermission
>>> "*:*",
>>> "rename";
>>>     permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*",
>>> "createPages";
>>>     permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.AllPermission
>>> "JSPWiki";
>>>     permission com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.WikiPermission "*",
>>> "login";
>>> };
>>>
>>> Now when I access the main page everything seems to work fine (It
>>> displays my user name on the left bar) but I can't click any links
>>> because I don't have access to any page. (The log says: User hopf
>>> ("com.ecyrd.jspwiki.auth.permissions.PagePermission","JSPWiki:Undefine