From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Formatting in IE of %%collapse bullets under IE
Date Tue, 13 May 2008 12:20:55 GMT
;-)) I was using the sandbox to test it.

I remember adding specific css for supporting quircks in IE6. Probably
that css should be remove from the jspwiki.css.

If you are experienced with CSS, you could try to do it yourself.
The IE6 specific selectors (most are also valid for IE7) are always
prefixed with
"* html".
Try commenting those line to see if that fixes your problem.

dirk