From "Alexey Kakunin" <akaku...@emdev.ru>
Subject Re: groups or categories?
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2008 18:08:37 GMT
Murray
Seems you did a great job - we just planned to implement oun tagging in our
EmForge (http://www.emforge.org) project - but seems it will be better to
reuse it.

I have some implementation questions:
1. Do you think it is hard to extract TagPlugin and TagCloudPlugin from
Ceryle Project?
2. Is it ok to use their sources in another LGPL project (EmForge)?
3. How tags are stored? Is it possible to add/remove/control tags
programattically from our source-code (for example we will wrtite own
control to add tags)

Thank you for any advise.

--
With best regards,