From "Bob Paige" <bobpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tagging Support for JSPWiki (Was: groups or categories?)
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 19:28:52 GMT
Murray,

I've installed the tags plugin on my fresh JSPWiki install as described on
the above page, but I'm having a few problems.

My first test was to create a page called 'Project' and add the following to
it (after a simple one-line description):
[{HasTagOf Project}]

This resulted in a ClassNotFoundException looking for
org/ceryle/wiki/plugin/assertion/HasAssertedTagOfPlugin

I get a similar error (looking for some assertion class) if I use the 'Tag'
call.

Looks like this is dependent on your assertion framework?

--
Bobman