From "Dave Wolf" <dave.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki Question
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 14:53:08 GMT
Hi Terry,

The information that Hassan and Andrew have provided is standard Apache
Tomcat configuration. You might want to check out the documentation about
your specific version of Tomcat (http://tomcat.apache.org/).

Regards,

Dave

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 7:59 AM, Duncan, Terry <Terry.Duncan@53.com> wrote:

> Thanks...
>
> We are running JSPWiki on the mainframe (via Tomcat)....
>
> Can you point me to any documentation on the port setup ?  How would I
> have known what you sent me ?
>
> Terry

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.