From Ryan L Brissette <rlbri...@us.ibm.com>
Subject TOC in tabbed sections
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 15:50:22 GMT

I created a %%tabbed-section with 2 tabs, and I wanted to have a table of
contents appear on both tabs (ideally the TOC would be specifically for
that tab).

Instead the TOC only appears on the first tab, and it includes the contents
of both tabs.  The [{TableOfContents }] call appears to be more or less
ignored on the 2nd tab ("Table of Contents" is printed at the top of the
page and that's it)  When I remove the first tab the TOC for the 2nd tab
functions as it is expected to, so the issue is not syntactic.

Attached is a sample to show the issue that I am seeing.

Is it possible to get 2 separate TOCs, one for each tab?

Thank you,
Ryan Brissette

(See attached file: 2tabs1TOC.txt)