From Ryan L Brissette <rlbri...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Search on jspwiki.org
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 15:29:15 GMT

I tried running the reindex through the browser and ended up with a log
full of:

2008-04-02 09:20:57,812 [JSPWiki Lucene Indexer] ERROR
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.search.LuceneSearchProvider  - Unable to update page
'<page>' from Lucene index
java.io.IOException: Lock obtain timed out:
Lock@/home/rlbrisse/jspwiki_beta/apache-tomcat-6.0.13
/temp/lucene-858b3db6fe9c079960083fc94c69a1a4-write.lock
        at org.apache.lucene.store.Lock.obtain(Lock.java:56)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.<init>(IndexWriter.java:254)
        at org.apache.lucene.index.IndexWriter.<init>(IndexWriter.java:204)
        at
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.search.LuceneSearchProvider.updateLuceneIndex(LuceneSearchProvider.java:361)
        at
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.search.LuceneSearchProvider$LuceneUpdater.backgroundTask(LuceneSearchProvider.java:720)
        at
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.util.WikiBackgroundThread.run(WikiBackgroundThread.java:135)

anyone have any idea what might be causing this?  It appears that I can
index the page titles, but not the content

Thank you,
Ryan Brissette

  From:       Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalkanen@ecyrd.com>

  To:         jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org

  Date:       03/31/2008 03:16 PM

  Subject:    Re: Search on jspwiki.org

Web browser: go to /admin/Admin.jsp, find the Search Manager tab, and
click "Reindex".

MBean manager: find the Search Manager bean, and run the reindex()
command.

/Janne