From "Pearce, Lyall (DTEI)" <Lyall.Pea...@saugov.sa.gov.au>
Subject RE: JSPWiki exception on some users only...
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 04:02:52 GMT
I had a different 'Admin' look at it.
He disabled security (which is what we had before we upgraded to 2.6)
Things are working once more, although, we are not tracking usernames, etc.
I think the feeling is 'its working, leave it'.

Sorry to raise an alarm, should I do something with the support page on the jspwiki site?

...LYall

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Jaquith [mailto:andrew.jaquith@mac.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 22 April 2008 12:38 PM
To: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: JSPWiki exception on some users only...

It looks like something is wrong with your JAAS login configuration.
If you have access to your JSPWiki log file, take a look at it, and
see if you can find entries that show whether the
AuthenticationManager initialized correctly. It looks like it did not.

Second, enable SecurityConfig.jsp and see what the diagnostics tell
you about the JAAS configuration. After that, we can take it from there.

Andrew