From "ALBERTO MARTINEZ" <alberto.marti...@infinitysystem.es>
Subject RE: Problem trying to upload files using WikiWizard
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 14:22:34 GMT
So for the moment I have no solution, right? It's not a great deal, thank you anyway. But it's
a pity not to have some support in this. I don't understand, it seems that a few people use
JSPWiki, but it's great. I can't understand it. It's much more better than Twiky, Xwiky and
some other wikies. Also during the support search I have seen strange things. For example,
a lot of plugins and skins are only developed for 2.4.x releases, but there is almost nothing
for 2.6.x family. Why people don't change to the latest version? Why the developers don't
adapt their plugins/themes to the last stable version? There are a lot of plugins that I'm
interested in, but I cannot install because there is no version for 2.6.x releases.

Sorry, a lot of questions, but I am very interested in JSPWiki. I have a last one: what about
the JSPWiki 3.0 and WW2? Where they will be released? Where can I read about it's development
status? What changes are in sight?

Thank you again!!
Alberto

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Florian Holeczek [mailto:florian@holeczek.de]
Enviado el: jueves, 10 de abril de 2008 15:32
Para: Janne Jalkanen
CC: Christoph Sauer
Asunto: Re: Problem trying to upload files using WikiWizard

Would really be a great pity if it's got to be dropped. I'd love to see WikiWizard 2.0 integrated
in JSPWiki 3.0 (WW 1 is cool, but applets are fat compared to JavaScript). Hope somebody will
be found or a community can be established.

According to www.wikiwizard.org one should contact the contributors or use their ticket system
on sf.net:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/wiwiscript/

contributors are ( http://www.wikiwizard.org/wiki/People ):
* Hanno Eichelberger - head programmer
* Christoph Sauer - project lead
* Chuck Smith - tester

Christoph, could you give a statement on the current project status?
Maybe you could point out on the wikiwizard.org main page that the project needs members?

Regards,
 Florian

Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht vom 10.04.2008 um 15:09: