From "ALBERTO MARTINEZ" <alberto.marti...@infinitysystem.es>
Subject RE: Problem starting JSPWiki over Windows XP
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 14:44:26 GMT
I'm thinking about one question: The server and clients are inside a corporate network. Maybe
the webmaster of the domain has changed anything in the domain configuration blocking the
8080 port...
Can you help me in a easy way to change the listening port for Tomcat? JSPWiki is the only
application running in this server, so I can disable or change the port to the "default" Apache
(which I have tested right now and works fine).

Thank you,
Alberto

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Harry Metske [mailto:harry.metske@gmail.com]
Enviado el: martes, 08 de abril de 2008 16:32
Para: jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Problem starting JSPWiki over Windows XP

Alberto,

you don't have to change this file, just have a look at it, to see if there are any definitions
in it that point to this user database, maybe that can give you a clue (not us).

I have no clue what your problem is, I have never seen JSPWiki's that suddenly stop working
for no reason.
And again, it looks more a Tomcat than a JSPWiki problem.

regards,
Harry

--
met vriendelijke groet,