From "ALBERTO MARTINEZ" <alberto.marti...@infinitysystem.es>
Subject RE: Problem starting JSPWiki over Windows XP
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 11:48:45 GMT
Well, as I see, I cannot send an attachment. Sorry Craig, but I don't know what JIRA is :(.

Anyway, lets try to paste here the part that I think shows the problem:

08-abr-2008 13:34:58 org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
GRAVE: Catalina.start:
LifecycleException:  No se ha hallado componente de Base de datos de Usuario mediante la clave
UserDatabase
	at org.apache.catalina.realm.UserDatabaseRealm.start(UserDatabaseRealm.java:261)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.start(ContainerBase.java:1037)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngine.start(StandardEngine.java:443)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardService.start(StandardService.java:516)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardServer.start(StandardServer.java:710)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina.start(Catalina.java:566)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.start(Bootstrap.java:288)
	at org.apache.catalina.startup.Bootstrap.main(Bootstrap.java:413)
08-abr-2008 13:34:58 org.apache.catalina.startup.Catalina start
INFO: Server startup in 71 ms

Sorry for the inconveniences,
Alberto