From "ALBERTO MARTINEZ" <alberto.marti...@infinitysystem.es>
Subject RE: Problem starting JSPWiki over Windows XP
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 11:30:46 GMT
 I resend it with the log archived in a .RAR. I hope you can read it now.

Thank you very much,
Alberto

-----Mensaje original-----
De: ALBERTO MARTINEZ
Enviado el: martes, 08 de abril de 2008 12:15
Para: 'jspwiki-user@incubator.apache.org'
Asunto: Problem starting JSPWiki over Windows XP

Hello all,

This is my first mail to the list. I hope you can forgive me if do anything wrong in my explanation,
but I'm very hurry to get a solution. Let me explain my problem:

-Yesterday, my JSPWiki installation was working fine, as everyday since installation (3 weeks
ago). I haven't touched anything in the server since installation and initial configuration,
but today it doesn't work. The pages cannot be opened, it seems that the server is not running.
Well, trying to check it, I have seen that the server is up and running (I'm using Xampp with
Tomcat plugin and it worked fine since the first day), I also can access the server through
Samba and it answers to the pings I send him.
Having a look at the Tomcat logs, I see that there are some extrange errors, and I have tried
to search in Google about them, and cannot find useful information.

Maybe this problem has happened to anybody that can help me. I attach the log file, maybe
reading it someboby can tell me what happens to my server :(

Thank you very much,
Alberto