From David Gao <david...@gmail.com>
Subject Page Revision number missing in page footer & Info tab as of JSPWiki v2.7.0-svn-6
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 09:34:24 GMT
Hi Folks,

I just  built and deployed a JSPWiki installation from svn trunk
"JSPWiki v2.7.0-svn-6 ". Everything seems great at the beginning.
However, I spotted that the page version number in the page footer is
missing and so is the Info tab. The revision info is always missing even
if I changed a page several times.  Could anyone advise if anything is
wrong here?

I did not make any changes to the code.  The JSPWiki installation is
built from Eclipse by choosing targets: compile, opened-war. The
attached is my properties (I just changed the directory setting).

--
David Gao (davidgjm@gmail.com)